Join our Quilter's Moolah loyalty program and get rewarded while you shop at Mad Dog Fabrics online.. What are you waiting for?!
Quilter's Moolah is your stash's best friend. Every time you shop at Mad Dog Fabrics online quilting store, you earn valuable Quilter's Moolah points to use on your favorite fabrics, notions, and much more! Quilter's Moolah points are a simple, flexible, and easy way to save on your quilting supplies.
Shopping with us always means great deals and plenty of fun, but when you sign up for Quilter's Moolah, it means all of that PLUS amazing rewards! It's our way of saying thank you for being a part of Mad Dog Fabrics family.
What is Quilter's Moolah?
- Quilter's Moolah is a way to give you something back for doing what you are already doing - shopping with us!
- You earn Quilter's Moolah on every item you purchase in our online store.
- You will be able to redeem your Quilter's Moolah on any item in our online store. However, please note that Quilter's Moolah can't be used on shipping costs( normal shipping costs will still apply).
- There are no limits to the amount of Quilter's Moolah you can earn and redeem.
- Invite friends to shop with us and you will earn bonus points just for referring new customers!
- Keep your eye out for fun new ways to earn even more points.
How can you earn Quilter's Moolah?
- Create and account on Mad Dog Fabrics, be sure to make sure you are logged in when you make a purchase.
- all of your purchases ear 2 points for every $1 spent, points are collected on your shopping cart subtotal, less shipping costs and sales tax.
- We do run promotions from time to time that may have 2x or 3X the Quilter's Moolah for you to earn.
- Don't forget every time you shop make sure you are logged in to your Mad Dog Fabrics account to keep earning your points.
Please note, Quilter's Moolah can not be used on any other coupon codes in a single shopping trip. Your Quilter's Moolah will expire 12 months from the date of your last purchase (fear not we will give you a heads-up by email 7 days before they expire!).